QED XT40 Speaker Cable -Per Metre length
- Suppliers of the Best TVs, AV & Hi-Fi Since 1988
- "Consumer Electronics Retailer of the Year" Finalist
- Approved & Official Dealer
- Brand: QED
- Availability: In Stock
Acclaimed by What HI-FI? Magazine; this 'Five Star' award winning pure copper loudspeaker cable boasts QED's advanced X-TubeTM technology and a massive 4mm2 cross sectional area. This results in a cable that delivers clear sonic advantages over conventional cable designs by maintaining a flat frequency response within the audio band.
- X-TUBE™ TECHNOLOGY: At low frequencies both X-TubeTM and conventional stranded/solid core speaker cables convey signals in a linear way. However, at high frequencies, X-TubeTM retains a near-linear signal transfer, whereas the conventional cable fails to conduct uniformly across the entire conductor area. The result is that X-TubeTM delivers greater fidelity across the audio spectrum which would other wise be lost in ordinary cables.
- LARGE CROSS-SECTIONAL AREA: The 4mm2 cross sectional area means XT40 exhibits very low resistance, allowing amplifiers to exert outstanding control over the speakers they are driving. In addition, its large cross sectional area makes it suitable for long cable runs.
- Please select the length of the cable required. Price quoted is per Metre lenght
- We can also terminate the cable with QED Plugs- Please contact for details
|Product Type||Speaker Cables|