Pro-Ject T1 Plug & Play Turntable - Walnut
- 5 Star Customers' Service
- Approved & Official Dealer
- Suppliers of the Finest AV Products Since 1988
- Buy in Store-On Line-Phone Order
- Free Delivery (UK Mainland)
- Brand: Project
- Availability: In Stock
The T1 record player boasts premium materials, stylish aesthetics, a rich, lively sound and an accessible price. It can also be accommodated into almost any environment thanks to its multiple finish options and three output versions.
The T1 is based around a stylish CNC-machined plinth featuring no plastic parts and carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, avoiding unwanted vibrations within the finished product. Mounted inside the plinth is a precision belt drive system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which itself is engineered to the finest tolerances for stable mounting into the stainless-steel axle/brass-bushing main bearing – the same bearing featured on the multi-award winning Essential III turntable. The sub-platter drives the new heavy, zero-resonance glass platter with absolute stability, ensuring an ideal playback surface for vinyl records.
The tonearm on the T1 is a new 8.6” model featuring a larger one-piece aluminium tube and an improved gimble bearing assembly with low-friction components for absolute accuracy in use. Mounted with an Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus for great sound, the tonearm is also pre-set for downforce and anti-skate settings, so there’s no need for any complicated set-up; you can get playing straight out of the box!
- Premium plug-and-play turntable
- Luxury design elements throughout for true hi-fi sound
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted glass platter
- CNC machined plinth in three stylish finishes
- No plastic parts where there shouldn't be
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus pre-installed
- True hi-fi tonearm pre-set for downforce and anti-skate
- Supplied with semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance Connect-IT E RCA phono cables
- Supplied with detachable dust cover with adjustable hinges