Pro-ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable - Black
- Approved & Official Dealer
- Seen it Cheaper, We Match Prices*
- Buy in Store-On Line-Phone Order
- Brand: Project
- Availability: In Stock
The Debut Carbon DC benefits from an upgraded new DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (matching the one used in the Pro-Ject Speed Box) for precision speed stability. The new DC model also prospers from the upgrade by using less power in operation and when not in use.
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like the Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability
- New TPE motor suspension
- 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation 'feet' made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12" platter.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
- Various gloss-coloured finishes available.
- Lid included